Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2014

Currently Reading: Opal

Currently reading… Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I already did a review on Obsidian the first book in the Lux series, so if you want to check that out just look in our older posts! I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to post yesterday. Unfortunately, my grandma has passed away.
So far I am loving Opal! It is so packed with action and romance! I love that Katy is a book blogger and that make’s it so relatable(obviously)!
Let me just say one thing, I HATE BLAKE, or Bart as Daemon calls him! I love Daemon so much! He is so sassy and sarcastic! I wish there was more with Dee in the book. I loved her so much in the first book. She was so kind and I related to her a lot.
I also loved learning about Onyx and I can’t wait to learn about Opal!
So far I give Opal 4.5 out of 5 stars! I am loving the lux series! Also I will soon be doing reviews on The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer!
I love you guys so much!

-xoxo Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment