Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Currently Reading... The Giver!



My first currently-reading!! WOOOOOOO!!!
So I am currently reading The Giver by Lois Lowry and so far it is really good! I have to say it is so influential and deep and I love books like that.
Jonas is such a cool character and I love the relationship between him and the Giver, because it reminds me so much of my relationship with my father. I can rely on him, trust him, ask him anything and he changes my life in so many ways.
This book is slow paced in the beginning but then it gets faster, so if you are the kind of person who likes to find things out when the main character does then this is the book for you!  
When Maeve and I go to see the movie we will make a review and upload it, so stay tuned for that!
Overall I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 stars, only because I like fast paced books a bit better than slower ones but it’s still an amazing book and I hope the movie is just as good!
I love you all so much! Thanks! Bye!


xoxo

  -Ella

1 comment:

  1. Saw the movie and felt 50/50 about it. Would love to to discuss it after you see it!

    ReplyDelete