Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss Review

This review is going to be on Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
This book is about a girl named Anna and her father send her to a boarding school in Paris. Let’s just say she isn’t happy about that… at all.
But once she meets Etienne St. Clair her life (and heart) is moving towards a brand new direction.
Throughout the book the biggest question is “Does he like her????” And boy, is he bi-polar. One day he is smiling and calling her beautiful, the next, he is ignoring her and doesn’t even sneak one look at her.
Overall I would rate this a 4.5 out of 5 stars! The only problem with this book is that, Etienne is so bi-polar, you get to that point where you are all like “What are ya doin? Just kiss her already!!!!” I had those moments a lot.
This book has just the right amount of swoon, heartbreak, heart aches (in a good way) and kisses (fangirls)! AMAZING job, Stephanie!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT: I know that I posted twice today, only because Maeve was busy with something, so I had to fill in. Another little thing is, I am proud to say that I finished this book in a day. Literally I just sat on my couch for the duration of the day so that I could upload for you guys! And thank you for all the page views, it does wonders and I am so happy I have you all! You all are so freaking fantastic!
I love you all so, so much! Thanks and bye!
xoxo
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment