Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Currently Reading... The Elite!

So today’s upload will be a Currently Reading! I am currently reading The Elite by Kiera Cass.
I just started reading last night, so I am not that far into it yet.
That doesn’t mean I’m not loving it! I love the chemistry between Maxon and America; they are so adorable and they love each other so much, they make me so happy when they are just hanging with each other or when Maxton does something incredible for America or when they just straight up kiss ;).
And can I just say that these books have gorgeous covers? I mean LOOK AT THEM!! THEY ARE SO PERFECT. But this series is not my favorite, that place is still taken by the Lux books.
So far I would give this series a 4.5 out of 5 stars. This series is just so entertaining and fun and romantic and I just really like it a lot.
If you haven’t read this series yet (which I would be surprised if you hadn’t because it’s EVERYWHERE!), then please go pick it up because it’s so easy to just read through and it’s so entertaining and fantastic.
I love you all soo much! Thanks and bye!!
xoxo
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment