Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2014

Fangirl Review

This review will be on the most relatable book I have ever read and that is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell!
Fangirl is about this girl named Cath and she is a fangirl. She writes fan fiction about this person named Simon Snow and he is the Harry Potter of that world.
Now she is in college and it’s not the time of her life. All she wants to do is write her fan-fic and is pretty much starving herself. But when Levi, her roommates “boyfriend” meets her, she is committed to stay in college.
This book has beautiful romance and amazing humor.
Overall I would give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars!
I loved the character development in this book because you can really see it and that’s one of the reasons why I love Rainbow Rowell so much because she can show character development pretty dang well.
I love you so much! Thanks and bye!
xoxo
-Ella

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! Good for you two for taking your passion and sharing it with the world! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete