Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Currently reading: Onyx

I am currently reading Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I just did a review on Obsidian so if you want to check that out just look in our previous reviews! As you can see I loved Obsidian! So far, I’m loving Onyx! Obsidian is what made Ella and I start book blogging so you can thank Jennifer L. Armentrout!
I relate a lot to both Dee and Katy (Obviously)! I love when you can relate to characters, you understand what they’re going through or you share a lot of the same interests. I absolutely love each and every one of these characters (besides the Arum and the DOD)!
I love how both Obsidian and Onyx are fast pace with a lot of action and romance. I have to say these books would make an amazing tv show!
So far I give Onyx 5 out 5 stars! I can’t wait to read the next books (Opal, Origin and Opposition)!

-Xoxo Maeve
 

No comments:

Post a Comment