Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

Update/Currently Reading

Update/Currently reading

Update:
Hey guys! Sorry I wasn’t able to post yesterday. A lot of stuff has been going on. I just ordered some new books so hopefully I will be able to write more reviews soon! Also Ella and I have decided on a new schedule since school is coming up. Instead of posting every day, Ella will be posting on Monday and tuesday and I will be posting on Thursday and Friday. This will start next week on Monday.

Currently reading:
I am currently reading… The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare! As you can see Ella and I are new to the Fandom World. But so far I am loving Clockwork Angel! It’s so cool to travel back into to the 1800s!
I’ve read the first 3 books in The Mortal Instruments books and I loved them! I can’t wait to read more of Cassandras books!

-xoxo Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment