Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Selection Review

This review will be on The Selection by Kiera Cass.
I will be reviewing this whole series, so stay tuned!
Okay so this book is about this girl named America Singer and she gets chosen for the Selection. That means she competes with other women to win the swoon-worthy Prince Maxton’s hand in marriage. For her, it’s her worst nightmare.
But throughout the time of the Selection, she starts to rethink things and wonder about the future she has never imagined before. Is there a chance to be with Maxton? What about Aspen? What will life be like in the castle? etc etc...
Overall I would give The Selection a 4.5 out of 5 stars; my only problem with this book is that America is so, so stubborn and it got to that part when she is just sticking with her stubbornness too long and it gets sort of annoying.
I loved this story and her development as a character she was so headstrong and just was being herself and I love that about America. I just can not wait to start The Elite and finish this series. It is such an easy read and so entertaining. FANTASTIC job, Kiera!
I love you all so much! Thanks and bye!
xoxo
-Ella

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I didn't know whether I should read this book but I will now xx

    ReplyDelete