Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Paper Towns Review

This review will be on Paper Towns by John Green.
So this book is about this guy named Quintin and he is kind of a goodie goodie. But he is also horribly in love with Margo Roth Spiegelman. A very adventurous bad girl. But when she goes missing, Quentin is on the search for her and is also starting to question who he fell in love with in the first place.
So the big question in this is “Who is the Margo, Quintin REALLY knew?”
Overall I would give this book a 4 out of 5 stars!
I loved this story and the plot line, it was so entertaining and I really loved it. Girls and guys will love it too, and that’s also one of the things I loved about this book.
If you read The Fault in Our Stars then I think you would really love this book because it’s so different from it, but in some ways, is the same.
Sorry this was so short! When I wrote this, I just woke up, so...sorry!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We (Maeve and I) will be posting twice a day now because we don’t want to overload you with posts, so Maeve will be posting in the morning and I will be posting at night.
I love you all so much! Thanks and bye!
xoxo
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment