Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

Upcoming Releases!



Upcoming Releases!


Hey Guys! So today I’m going to be talking about some releases that I want out NOW!
1. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey! (The 5th WAve #2) The 5th Wave is about this girl named Cassie and in her world Aliens are invading earth. But they do it in waves. The first wave is lights out, the second is surf’s up, the third wave is pestilence, the fourth wave is silencer and the fifth wave is yet to be determined! Also, this book has a swoon worthy guy named Evan Walker in it! Overall I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!
2. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner! (These Broken Stars #2) These Broken Stars is about this girl named Lilac and this boy name Tarver and they are flying on a ship called the Icarus and they crash-land on a planet together! I have to say this is one of my favorite sci-fi books! It’s so action and romance packed! Overall I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!
3. Invaded by Melissa Landers! (Alienated #2) Alienated is about this girl named Cara who hostes a forigen exchange student named Aylex from... plant L’eihr! That’s right, he’s an alien. I love this book! Also all these books have gorgeous covers! Especially this one! Overall I give this book 4 out of 5 stars! I didn’t like it as much as the other books but I still loved it!
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I love you all so much!
-xoxo Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment