Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2014

TBR! (to be read)

Hey guys! Today I’m gonna do something a little different! I’m going to be doing a TBR (to be read)!
1.So the first books are: City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I’ve read the first two and I loved them and I can’t wait to continue with the series!
2. The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I really want to read these books! I love the shadowhunter world!
3. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I started Cinder and I loved it! Cinder was so awesome and I loved the other characters! I can’t wait to read the rest of this series!
4. Legend by Marie Lu. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this trilogy! I feel like Ella and I are the only people on this earth that haven’t read Legend! I can’t wait to read it!
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I really want to read this book! I saw the trailer and it looked amazing! I want to read this book so badly!
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I want to read this book because people say it’s so relatable! Again I have heard nothing but good things!
7. Requiem by Lauren Oliver. This is the third and final installment in the Delirium trilogy! I have heard some not so good things about this book so I’m not sure if i'm going to pick it up but I will try!
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I love you all so much!

-xoxo Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment