Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Currently Reading... Blood Promise!


Today's post will be a Currently Reading!
So I am currently reading Blood Promise by Richelle Mead and currently LOVING IT!!! But I have not gotten that far into it. If you want to know exactly how far I have gotten, check out my goodreads @ Ella!
So there isn't much to say about this book without spoiling the others and this. 
All I am going to say is that ROSE IS FRIKEN AMAZING! In the first two books, so is annoying as crap, but then this book is like BAM! HITS THE GROUND RUNNING!! 
I am in love with Dimitri Belicov.
OK so that is all I am going to say, sorry this was so short! I will be filming and posting a video (special treaaat!!) tomorrow!
Sorry I haven't been posting! 

I love you so much! Thanks and bye! 
xoxo
-Ella



















No comments:

Post a Comment