Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ANOTHER Book Haul!!


Hello bookish people! I now feel like I have to say I'm sorry in every single one of my posts because I have been so bad as to not post! But anyway I am truly sorry, school has been very hectic w/ homework and sports and just UGHHHHH!!!
   Now to the haul! I did one of these a very recent time ago, but since then... I may or may not have ordered more books? I will include the books from last time so, yay!! Let's get started!

1) Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout. You've seen this before. But if you haven't, I will not make a summary because this is the 4th installment in the Lux series and NO SPOILERS HERE!!
2) Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell! OMG I love this book SO much! It's sooo cute! It is a contemporary novel. It is about these two misfits named Eleanor and Park (hence the name) and it is about their love coming gradually to them. That is all I am going to tell you. And IT'S MY FIRST SIGNED COPY!! WOOOO!
3) The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy. This is the sequel to The 5th Wave so I will not be able to give you a summery. I have a review on The 5th Wave (first post *wink wink*) so go check that out!
4) Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. This is the 5th installment of the Vampire Academy series. No summary fo you!! BWAHAHA
5) Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, the 6th and last installment to the Vampire Academy series. EVIL IS WITHIN ME!!!
6) Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout. 1st installment to the Lux series. I have already read this series and I absolutely fell in love with it. It is my favorite series and it has such amazing characters and romance and plot lines and UGH! SO PERFECT! Now I will tell you a summary of this one! This is about this girl named Katy and she just moved to West Virginia with her mom. When she asks her neighbor for directions, she finds out that he is so, totally, hot... Until he opens his mouth. He is infuriating and arrogant. This is about their adventures together and their steaming hot romance. This is also sci-fi. If you are not a fan of sci-fi you will still adore this book!
7) Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout. Yes the third installment of the Lux series. No summaryyyyyy HEHEHEU!
8) Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout... Favorite author much? This is the first installment of the Covenant series. The Hematoi descend from the unions of gods and mortals, and the children of two Hematoi–pure bloods–have godlike powers. Children of Hematoi and mortals–well, not so much.
Half-bloods only have two options: become trained sentinels who hunt and kill daimons or become servants in the homes of the pures.
Seventeen-year-old Alexandria would rather risk her life fighting than waste it scrubbing toilets, but she may end up slumming it anyway. There are several rules that students at the Covenant must follow. Alex has problems with them all, but especially rule #1:
Relationships between pures and halfs are forbidden.
Unfortunately, she’s crushing hard on the totally hot pure-blood Aiden. But falling for Aiden isn’t her biggest problem–staying alive long enough to graduate the Covenant and become a Sentinel is. If she fails in her duty, she faces a future worse than death or slavery: being turned into a daimon, and being hunted by Aiden.
And that would kind of suck.
I did not know what this was about so I looked it up on Jens website and this is what it said!

That is all for my book haul! I hope you enjoyed it! I did make a video for Wednesday but I have to put it up next week because I couldn't edit it.
LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!! Thanks and bye!
xxxx - Ella
 

No comments:

Post a Comment