Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Book Haul!



   Hello Bookaholics! 
   So today I will be doing a book haul! But before we get to that I just wanted to say that I am sorry for not posting! School is a real pain in the butt.
   On with the book haul!! Just so you know, this is not like a 10 book book haul. Only 3, SORRY!!
   1. I ordered Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead like a billion years ago and OMG IT IS STILL NOT HERE!!! It is the 5th installment of the Vampire Academy Series. I finished Blood Promise today and LOVED IT, but stupid cliff hangers are DUMB AS CRAP!!! Breath, Ella, Breath...
   2. Next I ordered Last Sacrifice also by Richelle Mead and I am so excited because now I have the whole series in my hands!! It is the 6th and final installment of the Vampire Academy series!
   3. And last, but never in a million years least, I ordered Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout. It is the 4th installment to the Lux Series! I have read all the Lux books and it's my favorite series in the whole world, but I read them in the bind ups so I do not have the original covers. It only seems fair that I have the original covers if it's my favorite series right? Right?
    The only reason I didn't explain all of these books plot and everything is that they are all like right in the middle of a series and the last book in the series and I do not want to give spoilers so ya!
   Thank you all so so so so much! I love you! Bye!
   xoxo
   --Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment