Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Young Elites by Marie Lu

5⭐️
-
This book BLEW MY MIND! It pulled with the strings of my heart to the point where I was crying so hard, I couldn't breath. These characters were incredible and so well written and had so many sides to themselves I couldn't keep up! And Marie has made a world where it's going so fast that you are running to keep up. This world was filled with twists and turns and just so many things! 
Adelina: You need to get into control. Stop being so angry at everyone! They do it for their and their peers safety. Just focus on where they are coming from rather then what they are actually telling you. 
Raffael: WOW NICE JOB NOW SHE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING NICE JOB BRO *slow clapping*
Enzo: I miss you already. I miss you so much. And I wish that you could be with Adelina. She needs you right now more than ever. 
Marie Lu's writing style is so incredible and filled with every little detail. She adds depth and perspective and this absolute insane - ness to the story that I loved! This is definitely my favorite read of the year and I'm so happy to read more of her work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment