Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

My heart is bursting with happiness. I read this right after I read Prodigy and it was the best thing I've ever did. After Prodigy I felt so sad (I still loved the book tho) and my friend (thank you Adri, you little poop) recommend Amy and Rogers because "I needed something happy". And oh my gosh. I loved it.
Amy: Holy crap, stop blaming yourself for everything. But you know. you are still so adorable and I wish the two cutest guys liked me so.
Roger: You are so sweet and so kind and I love how you never say goodbye and I just fell in love with you right off the bat.
I loved the road trip. It was so fun and funny and made me want to go on one. I loved Morgan's writing style, it was so much fun and so exciting and happy and wow. This book was so incredible. The characters I could re late too. And yes, it's a 5 star book😊

No comments:

Post a Comment