Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver


Don't judge, I thought this was funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
-
I liked this book way more than I expected! I was a bit iffy about this but I'm so happy I read it! I loved the characters. And I loved how Lauren wrote this. I laughed I cried and overall had an amazing time with this book.
Nick: You are so protective and so loving and I'm so excited I got to follow your story! I wish I could comfort you and help but too bad you're fictional๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dara: You are so amazing and you don't even know it. You should have been more cautious. I still have no idea how you waved tho! I'm confused about that.
Parker: I love how you confessed to nick. That was so sweet. I loved your character and how you were so loving. You were so understanding and I just loved your character. 
And Lauren's style is so rich and I can't believe I have never read her writing before. The only thing I really didn't like this book was that I was confused at times. I don't know if I read a bit fast or it was just the writing (not criticizing I still love it) but I was confused about some thing's but I can't say or I will spoil the book. But over all I really liked this book! 4 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment