Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Kiss, Marry, Cliff tag!

Hello bookaholics! Today i’m doing the kiss, marry, cliff tag! So basically I am going to pick three fictional characters and I will kiss one of them, marry one of them or kill one of them. Also I am so sorry about not posting!

Augustus Waters from TFIOS, Evan Walker from The 5th Wave and Aelyx from Alienated. Okay so I am going to Marry Augustus, kiss Evan and sorry Aelyx but I have to kill you!
Tarver from These Broken Stars, Daemon Black from The Lux Series and Four from Divergent. So i’m going to marry Daemon (obviously), kiss Four and Sorry Tarver! But he’ll survive it I mean he is pretty awesome!

Peeta from The Hunger Games, Jace from The Mortal Instruments and Percy Jackson. I will marry Jace, kiss Peeta and PERCY! I’m so sorry I have to kill you but you’ll survive it! Again you’re pretty awesome!

Isaac from TFIOS, Ben Parish from The 5th wave and Eric from Alienated. I will kiss Isaac, marry Ben and Eric sorry but you die.

Adam from The Lux Series, Uriah from Divergent and Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments. So I’m going to marry Uriah, kiss Magnus and Sorry Adam but you must die.

So that was the kiss marry cliff tag! I hope you enjoyed it!
-xoxo Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment