Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Book Tag!


Hello Book Junkies!!! Today I will be doing the Book Tag!!!
1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
A: I have two actually! I have this little corner next to my bookshelf with a bunch of blankets and pillows and I love to just lie there and read with some tea. Very cozy! Then I have a couch right next to my bed which is also very warm and cozy.

2) Bookmark or random piece of paper?
A: I usually use a bookmark, thank you very much!

3) Can you stop reading at anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc?
A: I usually stop at either the end of a chapter or the end of a paragraph, but mostly just the chapter part.

4) Do you eat or drink while reading? 
A: I usually have a nice mug of tea but I do not take sips that often because i don't want any on my book! With food... it's just all over the place. 

5) Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
A: No! I get way too distracted with what the people are saying.

6) One book at a time or several at once?
A: One book because the characters and plot's get all jumbled up in my head!

7) Reading at home or everywhere?
A: When I have time to read, I read. Anywhere only if I have time to read. 

8) Reading out loud or silently in your head?
A: In my head. I don't really get why people read out loud like what is the point? But if you do, #nojudgmenthere!!!

9) Do you read ahead or skip pages?
A: It depends on what kind of book I'm reading and what part I'm at. If it's mystery I read the last sentence of the last page, but any other genre? Nope. 

10) Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Me and Maeve made a whole video about books conditions. Keeping it new please.

11) Do you write in books?
No, I like them looking new and not ripped in the pages. 

Thanks for viewing! Love you!!! Byeeee
xxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment