Friday, October 10, 2014
Social Media Book Tag!
Hello bookies! Today I will be doing the Social Media Book Tag! Let's just get right to it!
1) Twitter (@EandMFangirls), Find your favorite short book.
OMG SO MANY I CAN'T FREAKIN CHOOSE!! Fine, fine, I'll pick The Fault.... Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I have such a connection with this book it's so cute and funny and intelligent and RAINBOW ROWELL MAN!!!!!!!!! OMG.
2) Facebook (don't have one), A book the everyone pressured me into reading.
That book would be Cinder by Marissa Meyer. It was all over the internet and then I was watching one of my favorite youtubers (Sasha Alsberg) and she was all like "Omg this book is so amazing and everyone has to read it its sci-fi and..." I went out and bought it after that sci-fi part. So Sasha was the final straw.
3) Tumblr (@ booksteaanddoctorwho), Find a book you read before it was cool.
I could do this all day.
The 5th Wave
The Mortal Instruments
And many more!
4) Myspace (RIP), For this I have to choose a book that I can't remember whether I liked it or not.
I'm sorry but the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I remember I thought I was so in love with it. Now I look back on it and Katniss was such a depressing character. I still do really love these books it's just that I can't really talk about it the way I did two years ago.
5) Instagram (@books.andtea), A book that was so beautiful, you just had to instagram it.
That would be Half - Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout. GORGEOUS
6) Youtube (Still not up yet), Find a book that you wish were a movie.
The Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. This would be a great movie and TV show!
7) Goodreads, (dont know the url...kinda new to gr) Find a book that I recommend to everyone.
Divergent for the beginning readers
Anything Jennifer L Armentrout for deep readers.
That is it for now! Thanks so much for all the views! I really do love all of you! Bye!