Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Currently Reading... Pure!


Hya! Today I will be doing a currently reading! Now this book is in a series so I can't give you that much information on it. This is Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout. This series is about this girl named Alex. When she gets dragged back to the Covenant, a secret facility of training half and pure bloods, her life is anything but normal. She keeps picking fights, dissing training and worst of all, can't even follow the first rule.

 RULE #1: RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN HALF'S AND PURE'S ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

Hard to follow because she is crushing on the brutally hot Aiden, a badass Sentinel who trains her. But she's got bigger problems than that.

I am really enjoying this series so far. It is so kickass and so funny and fun. I LOL myself silly in Jen's books. I love her characters so much, they are so relatable and amazing. So far I would give this series a 3.5 out of 5 stars. But I can see some bigger numbers soon!!
Thanks for the views!! I love you all so so so so much!!
xxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment