Thursday, October 9, 2014
Cake Book Tag!
Hey! Sorry I'm doing so many tags, I just want something a bit different for the blog! In the comment below, please tell me if you like these!
1) Flour - A book that was a bit slow to start off but that really picked up as it went along.
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentout. At first it's just a summary of Katy's life, but then she meets Daemon and things get a bit more interesting!
2) Margarine - A book that had a really rich and great plot.
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. OMG THIS BOOK DOE!!!!! SUCH A GREAT PAGE TURNER!
3) Eggs - A book that you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out quite enjoyable.
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. When I first started reading this I had really mixed feeling about it. But then it turned out to be an amazing and incredible story. SO EXCITED FOR THE TV SHOW!!!
4) Sugar - A sugary/sweet book.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. No explanation needed. This is Stephanie Perkins we're talking about.
5) Icing - A book that covered every single element that you enjoy about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.).
Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief. This series covers every single moment that I ever had. That didn't make sense, but it sounds good so IMMA KEEP IT IN!!
6) Sprinkles - A book series that you can kind of turn to for a little pick me up when you're feeling down.
Anna and the French Kiss, again. How can these books not make you happy? If they don't... I.... Wha.... Oo.....??????????????????????
7) The cherry on top - Your favorite book this year so far.
Thanks for viewing! Maeve will be posting tomorrow so yay!! HEY MAEVE!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! COME ON BACK!!!
See ya! Bye, love you!!