Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Book Blogger Confessions Tag!

Hello! I am so sorry that we are doing so many tags. We really hope you like them and we can't think of any posts that won't have spoilers in them!!! So I really hope you like these tags and I promise my special video will be up in the next week or two. Now let's get started!

1) Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey. I started reading it, then Spirit Bound came and I got distracted!!!

2) Which book is your guilty pleasure?
We should all know this by now! The Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. The characters are so funny and kind and sarcastic and witty and amazing and the story is such a page turner!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS SERIES????

3) Which book do you love to hate?
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. I cannot even talk about it with getting irritated.

4) Which book would you love to throw into the sea?
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. Ew...

5) Which book have you read the most?
Um, Divergent by Veronica Roth I think...? I don't really re - read books!

6) Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. Not. Wanted,

7) Which book could you not live without?
Divergent by Veronica Roth because that was the book that got me into reading and I have nothing but good memories with it!

8) Which book made you the angriest?
11... Oh, heck we already know the answer to this!!!

9) Which book made you cry the most?
Alliegent by Veronica Roth. We ALL know why.

10) Which book cover do you hate most?
The Bloodlines covers. No explanation needed.

Okay, so that was the Book Blogger Confessions tag!!! Thank you so much for reading!!! I love you all so so so so much! Bye!
xxx
--Ella

1 comment: