Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hunted by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalikicki

This book was just as incredible as the last. There were so many twists and turns and gasps and tears and I loved it. Abi and Missy have created this beautiful world that I can't help but jump into. 
Lexi: She is so selfless and loving and strong and I admire her so much for that. I relate to her in the best ways. I love that even though she doesn't like some people, she saves them anyways. I love her for that too.
Cole: So heartfelt and so protective and loving. His feelings for Lexi are so deep and in those moments, made me cry.
Grace: So happy. So optimistic and so strong. I loved her so much and I'm so happy we had her in this story.
Bruno: So funny. He can be so funny but so deep and I love that about him. 
Bill: He might be my favorite character😊 He is so funny and I love that addition to the story😂
Abi and Missy's style of writing is so beautiful. It has this unmistakable detail and is so heartfelt. Over all I loved this book and how it was written! Amazing job guys😊

No comments:

Post a Comment