Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2014

Currently Reading...

Hello Bookaholics! Today I am going to be doing a currently reading! I am currently reading… The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare! I am so happy I am finally picking up this series! I am on the third installment in this series which is called City of Glass and I am loving it! There is so much action and the perfect amount of Romance!


I remember reading the first book and loving it! I read the second book(City of Ashes) about a month after I read the first book City of bones. After I read City of Ashes I decided to take a break from the series because I wanted to read Four by Veronica Roth. I ended up putting this series off for three and half months! Can you guess what I’ll be reading next? Yup, you guessed it The Infernal devices which is the prequel series to The Mortal Instruments! As you can tell I really want to read More of Cassie’s books!


Thank you all so much for reading this and I will see you all tomorrow!

  • xoxo Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment